027. A Real Talk Sit Down with my Husband Yannick Bisson
It’s the final episode of Season 1 of the Without Losing Your Cool Podcast and I couldn’t think of anyone better to help me close out this season other than my amazing husband Yannick Bisson.
I’ll admit it, I was a bit nervous to have him on the show! I ask him the questions you all want to know, and that he never gets asked in interviews. We talk about relationships, fatherhood, his dreams, fears, and goals for the future. I love this conversation because it perfectly sums up our love for each other.
We talk about:
- [3:30] What scares Yannick the most in life
- [6:35] What Yannick would be doing if he wasn’t an actor
- [11:40] The best part of his childhood and growing up
- [17:10] Yannick’s views of women in the entertainment industry
- [22:20] What it’s like being a father and parenting 3 girls
- [37:30] A look into Yannick’s life growing up
- [40:50] Choosing to get sober
- [44:50] His regrets in life when it comes to relationships, kids and career
If this episode resonated with you, we'd love to hear from you, say hi on Instagram @shantellebisson, @withoutlosingyourcool, and for the love of all things cool, if you have a burning question you'd like answered, go to shantellebisson.com/podcast and leave us a message for your question to be featured on our upcoming episodes!
Share your takeaways on social media and tag us & subscribe+rate+leave us a review on Apple Podcasts and send us a screenshot of your review to be entered to win some cool prizes!
Get my newest book Loving Yourself Without Losing Your Cool here!
Until next time remember to keep doing the hard things, and show up like you mean it! Without Losing Your Cool!