If you've been in a long-term relationship, a relationship with a parent, a sibling, or a friend, every relationship gets to that point where you have to ask yourself, “is it worth it anymore?"
It can be so hard to think about and question if your relationship is worth fighting for, or injecting more energy into? And is there really any more you can get out of it?
We meet people for a reason, a season or a lifetime, and yet somehow, when it comes to making that decision, it’s the most difficult one to answer.
As you know if you’ve been around for a while, Yannick and I are closing in on 35 years together. And I would be lying if I said we’ve never had the talk about ‘if this is still worth it’.
In this episode we talk about how to dig deep and ask each other the really hard questions. When it feels like a failed ending, there can be a tremendous amount of guilt. You may know exactly what you want, and yet can’t seem to make the very hard choices you know you need to.
We talk about:
- [0:00] Intro
- [1:40] What to do if you're questioning if a relationship is worth fighting for
- [4:25] What to do when you're spiraling about if your partner is still right for you
- [5:30] Why the inner work matters when it comes to sustaining a relationship
- [10:15] Recognizing the stories in your mind vs. truth and reality
- [12:10] Knowing when and how your relationship needs to change
- [14:05] The one exercise to help your marriage tremendously
- [20:20] What's holding you back in making your decisions?
Loved this episode? I know, me too, friend! Me too! If this episode resonated with you, we'd love to hear from you, say hi on Instagram @shantellebisson, @withoutlosingyourcool, and for the love of all things cool, if you have a burning question you'd like answered, go to shantellebisson.com/podcast and leave us a message for your question to be featured on our upcoming episodes!
Share your takeaways on social media and tag us & subscribe+rate+leave us a review on Apple Podcasts and send us a screenshot of your review to be entered to win some cool prizes!
Shop my Bundles here: https://shantellebisson.com/collections
Join my newsletter here: https://shantellebisson.com/pages/book-shantelle
Until next time remember to keep doing the hard things, and show up like you mean it! Without Losing Your Cool!