How do you manifest the life you want?
When you hear the word ‘manifestation’ – do you cringe? Or do you believe it’s a powerful way to access all the abundance life has to offer?
I’ll admit, manifesting tests your belief in yourself, and gives you the nudge you need to step forth on your healing journey.
The point? To become a more aligned, whole and authentic “you” – while having everything you deserve in life.
In this episode, Kathleen Cameron joins me to talk about the power of manifesting the life you want, and she doesn’t hold back on sharing her life-transforming tips.
Kathleen Cameron is a Success, Life and Manifestation Coach, 8 figure entrepreneur, and record-breaking author. In just two years, she built a $10 million dollar business and continues to share her knowledge and expertise with all of whom she connects with. Kathleen started her leadership journey as a Registered Nurse. That journey expanded into entrepreneurship when she began exploring and working in the coaching field in 2017. She quickly realized that working for herself and being present with her daughters was truly possible and she went for it.
Since starting Diamond Academy Coaching Inc. in January 2020, Kathleen Cameron has impacted hundreds of lives, generated multiple millions in income from coaching programs and supporting courses, co-written a book, written a book, guest appeared on numerous podcasts, is in Bob Proctor’s Inner Circle, and a Diamond pin holder; one of the most difficult and sought after positions among Proctor Gallagher consultants ~ and so much more yet to come!\
We talk about:
- [0:00] Intro
- [1:20] How Kathleen and I met
- [4:40] The purpose of manifestation
- [7:15] Living in the light and dark
- [11:55] How to manifest
- [16:35] Why old stories limit us
- [23:20] How Kathleen got into this work
- [33:00] The balance between perception and perspective
- [36:10] Seeing ourselves as more than the body we're in
- [40:10] The life-changing moment that shifted everything for Kathleen
- [46:50] How to live your truth even if your partner disagrees
- [51:10] Dead or Alive - Who Kathleen would want to sit down with
Loved this episode? I know, me too, friend! Me too! If this episode resonated with you, we'd love to hear from you, say hi on Instagram @shantellebisson, @withoutlosingyourcool, and for the love of all things cool, if you have a burning question you'd like answered, go to shantellebisson.com/podcast and leave us a message for your question to be featured on our upcoming episodes!
Connect with Kathleen here:
- Website: https://kathleencameronofficial.com/
- Book: https://www.rozweston.com/#page-section-6233aca10cb65a0b3e494ee1
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/695863064155863/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kathleencameronmanifests/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathleen-cameron-4b041833
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjsVtfQBbHwfybcLIcnxEMA
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@kathleencameronmanifests
Share your takeaways on social media and tag us & subscribe+rate+leave us a review on Apple Podcasts and send us a screenshot of your review to be entered to win some cool prizes!
Shop my Bundles here: https://shantellebisson.com/collections
Join my newsletter here: https://shantellebisson.com/pages/book-shantelle
Until next time remember to keep doing the hard things, and show up like you mean it! Without Losing Your Cool!